90% of my brain is lyrics

Πέμπτη 30 Ιουνίου 2011

Inspiration continues...thoughts are flowing


My inspiration is this song today. What's wrong? I feel empty,walking in empty rooms,the home is empty, in empty streets. My mind is empty and my heart crashed.My face is cold.I don't have the power to move on,please help me,don't talk to me I won't answer.I don't hear. I have nowhere to go.Please someone help me and wake me up,drag me out of this nightmare without end!I crash the window,the glass is breaking falling down like the rain,the rain is my tears,they're washing my face. I want to feel nothing,to turn page but i can't,i can't run away...I am trying to understand why,i want to be strong,be strong is the only option I have...But there is a light,a little light i have the hope to find u,to go where I belong,i hope i find you soon. I miss your eyes,your smile,your laugh,your humor,the energy you brought to me,everything. I miss you,I search for you,everywhere i call your name in the darkness,everything remind me of you.Please come back to me.Do you remember me?Do you remember my touch?You remeber us?Only the two of us and no one else?Our love.I promise I'll find you,even if I have to turn all Earth to find you. Imiss you and I want you. Iwill find you. <3 Percabeth <3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου