90% of my brain is lyrics

Δευτέρα 6 Απριλίου 2015

Updates

And so we are here...closing in Eater and my newest creations are these:




The candle, which I made myself with a personal touch. You did see the angelic rune,right? From that you will understand I am still obsessing ;) I haven't read Blood of Olympus-though I have my copy waiting-because I had babysitting duties, it sucks don't try it unless you have no other choice. Insurgent's movie is out but I am afraid to see it but in the end you know I will. For Easter I am going to an island called Serifos,it's close to "home" only 2 hours trip. And the big news is...for summer I am going to England!!! Yes!! I will empty the bookstores and the fandom stores!! Any idea where are the best of them? Feel free to make suggestions!! And my newest purchase is this:

 Can you tell what is this? I will give you 10 minutes to guess and then I will tell you. Don't peak!!


And it is a book and a bag= a book bag. I was after book bags a long time but they are not cheap that is why I never had the chance to buy one but this one was only 30 e :)

And now for TMI news:they decided to not make City of Ashes movie but tv series. Heavens!! At first everyone including me was relieved but now I am not so sure... The 1st movie's actors are all gone :'( and I liked them so much!! Then, the characters will be 2 years older than they are supposed to be. Filming will begin in May once they have found actors to play. These are their suggestions http://www.mtv.com/news/2123240/shadowhunters-tv-show-casting/ which they couldn't be more wrong, except one or two.
You can be informed quickly in here









Updates soon...I guess.

Lastly, I saw 2 seasons of Beauty and the Beast. They are amazing!! If you don't know what I am talking about go see it immediately http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193041/
 and I am continuing with Supernatual with the 10th season on the roll. I love it!! :)


 I have to go now,we 'll talk soon! :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου