90% of my brain is lyrics

Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

News

My test results from http://www.nerdtests.com/



Are you divergent? -- Create and Take a Fun Quiz @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!

My Result: You belong to a faction.
-= click to take @ NerdTests.com =-

So, as expected I fell for another book after the Mortal Instruments and it's Divergent-they're very good I 've seen the movie and the 2nd is on the way!! Although, I accidentally read a spoiler tiny tiny that RUINED everything. Now, I am on the 3rd and last book and I have difficulties on moving forward...



Meanwhile,I read "Percy Jackson's Greek Gods" and it's not about PJ. Actually, Percy is the narrator about the greek myths and stories and my Gods! it is a total mess!! It is funny hearing from him and most of the time I am laughing :D


And at the end there will be a sneak peek on the 5th and last book of the Heroes of Olympus,though I don't know if I 'll read it but since it will be out at less than a month(7th Ocober,2014) I might.



This summer I was busy... I went to Italy in Florence for about a week to visit my friend then I went to a Greek island to visit another friend and then I went to France to visit relatives etc. but I got the chance to go to Jersey, an island near France but belongs to England. It was very nice and had a great time! The bad thing was that it was constantly raining and heavy rain!! And cold! But apart of this it was nice! Now, back to the boring reality and jobs and other stuff!! :p


This is Florence,the ponte vecchio meaning the old bridge.
These for now!! Have a great time!! See you!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου